3 DIY Projects to Create Romantic Light on Valentine's Day

On: Saturday, February 12, 2011

Do you like the idea of celebrating Valentine's Day on the cheap... or even for free? Making things for your beloved one is always so inspiring!

Here are three ideas for you to create romantic atmosphere using what you have (and don't need at home):

Create Romantic Light from Beer Can

All you need is one beer can and a candle - plus some imagination! Looks how some creative cutting creates absolutely stunning effect:



Beer Can Romantic Light
A Slide Lamp

This project is harder to implement but it would be surelly appreciated. Besides, you still have a day! (Via Recycled Crafts)


Slide Lamp

A Heart Lamp

This one is for geekiest of us. But if you have time and love playing with LED lights, you'll find the idea great!

Love Lamp

3 appreciated comments on "3 DIY Projects to Create Romantic Light on Valentine's Day"

Kevin said...

Hello,

I write and publish a green technology blog at greentechgazette.com. I am wondering if it would be Okay to do a email interview with you (4 questions). If interested, please contact me through my website (sorry, I don't see a contact page on your site or I would have emailed you through this).

Mom Daughter Style said...

very nice blog, i can find a lot of DIY inspirations here. I'm your latest follower.

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

hihihi! said...

OMG I LOVE the colour slide lamp...I wonder if it projects the pictures? ^^

Post a Comment